½Ã/¼Ò¼³
񧯇
ÀÚ¿¬°úÇÐ/±â¼ú°úÇÐ
±âŸ
ÀüÀÚÃ¥
À§Å¹ÆǸŵµ¼­

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 13-05-30 13:43
 Tasks and Times (½Ã´ë¿Í °úÁ¦)
Lee Tong Won/Hyun-key Kim Hogarth (À̵¿¿ø/±èÇö±â)
2004-07-10
½ÅA5
89-88095-81-2
ÆǸű¸ºÐ ÆǸÅ
¿ªÀÚ
ÆíÀúÀÚ

Life is a series of encounters. Those encounters can change a person¡¯s destiny, and also at times decide a nation¡¯s rise and decline. I have met and battled against innumerable personages who influenced the world before vanishing into the abyss of history. As a result, I brought home some trophies like the ROK-Japan Normalization Treaty, good financial benefits from the dispatch of troops to Vietnam, Korea¡¯s highly lucrative commercial ventures in the Middle East, and the successful launch of ASPAC.
In the twenty-first century, we must never allow history repeat itself. We must make sure that we forget the sorrows of our tainted past and strive to join the ranks of world leaders. I want to show the world that we Koreans are capable of making a genuine contribution to global development and peace. We have proved that where there is a will, there is a way. That is why I have ventured into publishing my memoirs in English.

»îÀº ¿ì¿¬ÀÇ ¿¬¼ÓÀÌ´Ù. ¿ì¿¬Àº ÇÑ °³ÀÎÀÇ ¿î¸íÀ» ¹Ù²Ù±âµµ ÇÏ°í ½Ã´ë´Â ÇÑ ³ª¶óÀÇ Èï¸Á¼º¼è¸¦ ¸¸µé¾î³½´Ù. ³ª´Â ¸·°­ÇÑ ¿µÇâ·ÂÀ» °¡Áø ¼ö¸¹Àº À¯¸íÀλçµéÀ» ¸¸³µ°í, ±×µé°ú ½Î¿ö ¿Ô´Ù. ±× °á°ú ³ª´Â ÀÌ ³ª¶ó ±¹¹Îµé¿¡°Ô ¸î °¡Áö ¼º°ú¸¦ °¡Á®´ÙÁÖ¾ú´Ù. ÇÑÀÏÁ¤»óȸ´ãÀ» ¼º»ç½ÃÄ×°í, º£Æ®³² Æĺ´À» ÅëÇØ ÀçÁ¤Àû ¾ÈÁ¤À» °¡Á®¿ÔÀ¸¸ç Áßµ¿Áö¿ªÀ¸·ÎºÎÅÍ ±¹ÀÍ¿¡ µµ¿òÀÌ µÇ´Â »ç¾÷µéÀ» ¼öÁÖÇÏ¿´°í ASPACÀ» ¼º°øÀûÀ¸·Î Ãâ¹ü½ÃÄ×´Ù.
21¼¼±â¸¦ ¸Â¾Æ ¿ì¸®´Â ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¿ª»ç°¡ µÇÇ®ÀÌµÇ°Ô Çؼ­´Â ¾È µÈ´Ù. ¿À¿åÀÇ °ú°Å¸¦ ÀØ°í, ¼¼°èÀÇ ÁöµµÀÚµé°ú ¾î±ú¸¦ ³ª¶õÈ÷ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô µÇ±â¸¦ ¹Ù¶õ´Ù. ³ª´Â ¿ì¸® Çѱ¹ÀÎÀÌ ¼¼°èÀÇ ¹ßÀü°ú ÆòÈ­¿¡ ÁøÁ¤À¸·Î ±â¿©ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ½À» º¸¿©ÁÖ°í ½Í´Ù. ¶ÇÇÑ ¡°¶æÀÌ ÀÖ´Â °÷¿¡ ±æÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù.¡±´Â »ç½ÇÀ» Áõ¸íÇÏ°íÀÚ ³ªÀÇ È¸°í·ÏÀ» ¿µ¾î·Î Ãâ°£ÇÏ¿´´Ù.

Áö¹®´ç , ´ëÇ¥ : ÀÓ»ï±Ô , 10881 °æ±âµµ ÆÄÁֽà ±¤Àλç±æ 85 , »ç¾÷ÀÚµî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 101-90-03301,
´ëÇ¥ ¹øÈ£ : 02-743-3192~3 , Æѽº : 02-742-4657 , ´ëÇ¥ À̸ÞÀÏ : sale@jimoon.co.kr