½Ã/¼Ò¼³
񧯇
ÀÚ¿¬°úÇÐ/±â¼ú°úÇÐ
±âŸ
ÀüÀÚÃ¥
À§Å¹ÆǸŵµ¼­

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 13-05-22 10:25
 The History of Korean Cinema(Çѱ¹¿µÈ­»ç)
Lee Young-il, Choe Young-chol (ÀÌ¿µÀÏ¡¤ÃÖ¿µÃ¶)
1998-05-10
½ÅA5
89-88095-12-X
ÆǸű¸ºÐ ÆǸÅ
¿ªÀÚ
ÆíÀúÀÚ

[Korean study series 12]

This book is the first English edition which describes the history of Korean motion pictures.
The Motion Picture Promotion Corporation is very much indebted to world film men for this book, who are deeply interested in Korean film, especially today.
This fact is the same case with the author of this book, myself. Film critics, film historians, and film students around the world, whom I have met or haven't yet, not only told me that they desire to know more about Korean film history but asked me to tell them about Korean films. Of course, this international interest in Korean films is derived from the fact that Korean films in the 1980s began to be attracted to many international film festivals around the world. They were also introduced to foreign countries through TV and Korean film weeks.
The 1980s brought about a great crop of Korean films, and I, the author of this book, am very much pleased with the fruits of this effort. For Korea, its film history began with the advent of foreign film in 1903 and the first film production began in 1919. Therefore, Korean film history will reach its 70th birthday at the time of publication of this book.

Çѱ¹¿µÈ­»ç¸¦ óÀ½ ¿µ¹®À¸·Î ¼Ò°³ÇÑ ÀÌ Ã¥Àº Çѱ¹¿µÈ­¿¡ ±íÀº °ü½ÉÀ» °¡Áø ¼¼°è¿µÈ­Àε鿡 ´ëÇÑ ¿µÈ­ÁøÈï°ø»ç ¹× ÀúÀÚÀÇ »çÀÇÀÇ Ç¥ÇöÀÌ´Ù. ÀúÀÚ°¡ Á÷°£Á¢ÀûÀ¸·Î Á¢ÃËÇÑ ¼¼°è µµÃ³ÀÇ ¿µÈ­Æò·Ð°¡, ¿µÈ­»ç°¡, ÇлýµéÀº Çѱ¹¿µÈ­»ç¿Í Çѱ¹¿µÈ­¿¡ ´ëÇØ ±Ã±ÝÇØ Çß´Ù. Çѱ¹¿µÈ­¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÀÌ·± ¼¼°èÀû °ü½ÉÀº ¹°·Ð 1980³â´ëºÎÅÍ Çѱ¹ÀÛÇ°µéÀÌ ±¹Á¦¿µÈ­Á¦µé¿¡ ÃÊûµÇ°í ¿Ü±¹¹æ¼ÛÀ̳ª Çѱ¹¿µÈ­ÁÖ°£À» ÅëÇؼ­µµ ¼Ò°³µÇ¸é¼­ºÎÅÍÀÌ´Ù. Çѱ¹¿¡ ¿Ü±¹¿µÈ­°¡ óÀ½ ¼Ò°³µÈ °Ô 1903³âÀÌ°í Çѱ¹¿¡¼­ ù ¿µÈ­°¡ Á¦ÀÛµÈ °ÍÀÌ 1919³âÀÌ´Ï ÀÌ Ã¥ÀÌ Ãâ°£µÉ ¶§ Çѱ¹¿µÈ­»ç´Â 70ȸ »ýÀÏÀ» ¸Â´Â ¼ÀÀÌ´Ù.
¤ÑMAIN CURRENT OF KOREAN CINEMA
1. PREHISTORIC ERA-THE FIRST IMPORT OF FOREIGN MOTION PICTURES AND ITS ESTABLISHMENT
2. EARLY DAYS OF MOTION PICTURE PRODUCTION
3. THE ESTABLISHING OF NATIONALISTIC FILMS
4. EMERGENCE OF SOUND MOVIES AND THE 1930s
5. CLIMAX OF JAPANESE OPPRESSION OVER KOREAN PEOPLE
6. LIBERATION FROM JAPAN AND RESURRECTION OF KOREAN FILMS
7. KOREAN WAR (JUNE 23, 1950)-FILM MAKING IN WAR TIME
8. KOREAN FILMS ENCOUNTER A BOOM PERIOD
9. INDUSTRIALIZATION IN FILM MAKING
10. CONTROL BY GOVERNMENT FILM POLICY
11. NEW CHAPTER OF KOREAN FILM HISTORY-FREEDOM OF FILM PRODUCTION
12. IN CLOSING-A SHORT PROSPECT

¤ÑREFERENCE : GENERAL INFORMATION OF KOREAN FILMDOM
1. MOTION PICTURE INDUSTRY STATUS
2. SUMMARY OF CURRENT FILM LAW
3. HISTORY OF MOTION PICTURE LAW AND REGULATIONS
4. DOMESTIC FILM AWARDS
5. FILM ORGANIZATIONS & ASSOCIAIONS
6. FILM EDUCATION INSTITUTE
7. MAGAZINES
8. BIBLIOGRAPHY
9. FEATURE FILM WHICH RECORDED MORE THAN 100,000 TICKET SALES(IN SEOUL)
10. CHRONOLOGICAL TABLE OF KOREAN FILM HISTORY (1945-1986)
11. FILMOGRAPHIES OF ACTIVE DIRECTORS

Áö¹®´ç , ´ëÇ¥ : ÀÓ»ï±Ô , 10881 °æ±âµµ ÆÄÁֽà ±¤Àλç±æ 85 , »ç¾÷ÀÚµî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 101-90-03301,
´ëÇ¥ ¹øÈ£ : 02-743-3192~3 , Æѽº : 02-742-4657 , ´ëÇ¥ À̸ÞÀÏ : sale@jimoon.co.kr